in security services
Are you looking for a job in security services?
Then you have come to the right place. We offer crisis-proof and interesting jobs for long-term employment with a fair salary:
- as a security guard (m/f/d),
- as a patrol driver (m/f/d) or
- as a doorman/doorlady (m/f/d)
you are part of an open and multi-faceted team at B.W.R. Security.
Requirements for private security guards
Who is allowed to work in security services?
In Germany, proof of “Unterrichtung gem. §34a der Gewerbeordnung (GewO)” is a basic requirement for working in the private security industry.
However, due to generally increasing professional requirement profiles on the part of the clients, it is recommended to take the higher-level “Sachkundeprüfung gem. §34a der Gewerbeordnung”.
The respective examinations are conducted and certified nationwide by the local chambers of industry and commerce.
After passing the examination, employees are entered in the official register of security guards.
Through these regulations, the legislator ensures that persons employed in the security and guarding industry are reliable and suitable in the official sense.
Further requirements in the security service
In addition to the training requirements according to §34a GewO (German Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act):
- an impeccable reputation (presentation of a clean criminal record - no previous convictions!),
- a formally confident, polite and de-escalating manner
- combined with a good knowledge of German are absolutely necessary for work in the security service.
- Previously acquired qualifications as a first aider and fire protection assistant are an advantage for assignments in the security service.